PL300 is a high quality, flexible, high modulus silicone sealant based on hybrid polymer technology. A totally neutral "hybrid" sealant for use in areas requiring a tough elastic rubber joint or as an adhesive with superior bonding strength.
- Filling and sealing or connecting joints, cracks, holes etc in the building sector.
- Wooden joints in ship decks.
- Bonding metal to metal (can absorb vibration).
- High quality glazing sealant including burglar safe glazing systems.
- Universal waterproof construction adhesive for bonding concrete, mirrors, gypsum board, polycarbonates, PVC, ceramics, copper, lead, zinc, aluminium, stainless steel, wood and glass.
- High modulus, remains permanently flexible.
- Sealing and bonding interior and exterior applications in all weather conditions.
- Can be overpainted with waterbased paints.
- Non shrinking.
- Contains no isocyanates, solvents, silicone and phthalates.
- Rapid curing.
- Resistant to UV radiation, water (including sea water), mould and chlorine.
- Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (even moist surfaces).
- Will not discolour surfaces.
- Wet on wet application.
- No odour.